DATA PROCESSING NOTICE
This document explains how we use your personal information.
You have the right to object to us using your personal information. You can do this at any time by telling us and we will consider your request and either stop using your personal information or explain why we are not able to. Our contact details can be found below.
1. Who we are
When we refer to “we”, “us” and “our” in this notice it is Mimi’s Bowl
When we say, “you” and “yours” in this notice, we mean anyone who has signed up for Mimi’s Bowl marketing communications, via the Mimi’s Bowl website
2. How we use personal information
We use personal information only to send marketing information if we have received your specific consent, or subscription request
3. The personal information we collect
We collect the following types of personal information only: name, surname and email address
4. Where we collect personal information
From you only, if you have subscribed via our website www.mimisbowl.com
5. Sharing personal information
We do not share your personal information
6. Storing your personal information
Our website is managed by Squarespace, and any subscriber information is stored in Mail Chimp. Until you select to opt out, or unsubscribe, we will hold your contact name and email.
To opt out
a.Unsubscribe via our website, by clicking the link below.
b.Unsubscribe from our newsletter by selecting “unsubscribe” on the newsletter email
7. Know your rights
You have the right to:
- object to us using your personal information. We will either agree to stop using it or explain why we are unable to (the right to object)
- ask for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions (a data subject access request)
- ask us to update or correct your personal information to keep it accurate (the right of rectification)
- ask us to delete your personal information from our records if it is no longer needed for the original purpose (the right to be forgotten)
- ask us to restrict the use of your personal information in certain circumstances (the right of restriction)
- ask for a copy of the personal information you provided to us, so you can use it for your own purposes (the right to data portability)
- make a complaint if you feel your personal information has been mishandled. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but you are entitled to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://www.ico.gov.uk
- ask us, at any time, to stop using your personal information, if using it is based only on your consent (the right to withdraw your consent)
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any questions about how we use your personal information you can do so by contacting us directly:
8. Changes to our Fair Processing Notice
Occasionally it may be necessary to make changes to this notice: the most re cent version will always be available on our website.