Fish Tray Bake
Tray bakes are the best recipe hack for any parent: put everything on a tray and bake it... Easy. This one with salmon and vegetables is just that: arrange all the ingredients on a baking tray and roast in the oven. It is healthy and delicious: my little girl loved the salmon, cherry tomatoes and red peppers and we ate the rest. You can use whatever veggies your family likes, sweet potatoes would be filling and delicious too.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 bulb of fennel, wash, trim and cut into wedges
- 1 bunch of asparagus, wash and trim
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, wash
- 2 red peppers, wash, and core then cut into large pieces
- 3 banana shallots, peeled
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- black pepper
- Fresh thyme leaves
Preheat the oven to 180C ~ 190C (fan, this depends on your oven)
Prep all your vegetables
Arrange all the ingredients on a lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with black pepper (if using) and fresh thyme leaves
Cook for 25-30 mins, or until the fish fillets are completely cooked through and the vegetable are beautifully roasted. Then remove from the oven and serve.